- Lecturer, "Early Polyphonies East and West," Yale Institute of Sacred Music, Spring 2016.
- Lead Instructor, "Georgian Chant in Practice, 5-day Practicum," a workshop in singing Georgian chant given at the Fourth International Conference on Orthodox Church Music, Joensuu Theological Center, Joensuu, Finland
- Director and Founder, research and teach repertory to the Princeton Georgian Choirs, founded 2006
- Guest Lecturer, "Comparative Polyphonies from Africa to Taiwan," Music 224, Music of Africa, Professor Kofi Agawu, 2009
- Teaching Assistant, Music 103, Survey of Music from Chant to Stravinsky, Professor Simon Morrison, Princeton University, 2007
- Senior Faculty, teaching two courses in Music Theory, and Religious Ethics, Exploration High School Academic Program, Yale University, 2002-2003
- Teaching Assistant, Music 445 Wesleyan Singers, Professor Neely Bruce, Wesleyan University (2002-2003)